Back in 1931, this facility housed the finest Saline athletes. Today, it houses the finest Saline MATHLETES!
The original Union building was built in 1868. It was later torn down and rebuilt in 1930 to accommodate a growing population of students. The school continued to be used as a high school through 1959, after which it was used as an elementary school and administrative offices for the district. We purchased the building in 2010, and the rest is robotic history!