- Working on a variety of projects simultaneously, where technology challenges are diverse and no two days are the same
- Doing serious work and seeing it implemented in the real world
- Collaborating with other hands-on experts in the autonomous vehicle industry
- Learning quickly and adapting to new projects
- Providing and receiving intelligent, respectful feedback for continuous improvement
Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Paid holidays and generous PTO based on years of relevant experience
- Flexible schedule options
- On-site gym and locker rooms — volleyball, ping-pong, and more
- Ford AXZ-Plan vehicle discounts
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Health and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Fun Environment and Community
- Casual dress, free drinks and snacks, classic arcades, and more
- Free on-site parking
- Walking distance to restaurants and pubs
- Excellent schools in a safe, friendly town
While the interview process may vary slightly based on the role, here’s what you can generally expect once you submit your application to Quantum Signal AI:
This is the starting point! To facilitate a fair, efficient recruiting process, all candidates must apply via our careers page in order to be considered. Once you have successfully applied, you will receive a confirmation email. The hiring team will then review your application and resume to see if you meet the minimum qualification requirements of the position.
If it looks like you could be a great fit, a member of our team will be in touch to initiate next steps. Instead of the typical phone screen, we’ll send a short questionnaire that you can complete at a time that works best for you. These questions will be role-specific and are designed to dig more into your background to better understand your experience, interests and preferences.
This stage is designed to get a feel for your technical chops as they pertain to the role. Just like the questionnaire, your take-home assignment is position-specific and allows you to complete it on your own time. Show us what you’re capable of! We love to see well-reasoned responses that convey your expertise and thought process while solving one or more challenging problem(s).
After a successfully completed technical exercise, we want to tell you more about the position and introduce you to the hiring manager (and a teammate or 2) to learn more about your background and interests. We can conduct these over video conference or you’re welcome to drop by in-person if that’s available to you.
At this point, you’re in the final stage of our interview process and we can’t wait to meet you in person! You can expect a tour of our unique office space as well as face time with the hiring manager and your potential workmates. A large portion of your visit will be spent working on a sample problem, after which you’ll present your solution. We view this as an opportunity for both you and the team to get an idea of what it would be like to work alongside one another. You’ll also have an opportunity to speak with someone from the People Operations team to go over any remaining questions you may have.
After your visit, the team will meet to discuss the alignment of your skills and interests with our needs. We aim to provide you with this update either way within a few days of your visit.